We – Avoin.Systems (member of the Web-veistämö family) – are a Helsinki-based company looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. We work with an open source business management software called Odoo. Trust me, it’s a lot cooler than it sounds.
We’re specialized in:
- Customizing the system for our clients’ needs
- Providing training services
- Providing maintenance and user support services.
Job description, tasks
- Server and service monitoring
- Monitoring development
- Keeping systems up-to-date
- PostgreSQL administration and optimization
- Sizing new systems
- Software deployment
- Improving your already good English skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in Linux, Git and Docker
- Experience in system monitoring and administration
- A good understanding of security practices
- A good understanding of complex systems
- Experience in Python, Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana and Docker container orchestration
- Flexible working hours
- A comfortable working environment in a modern office
- Gym membership
- A chance to occasionally work remotely
- A chance to BYOD (not required)
- Friday beers. Or Thursday.
And here’s a bunch of buzzwords related to this job title: DevOps, Docker, Agile, Kanban, Cloud, SaaS, Automation, CI/CD, Microservices.
Interested? Apply now!
If you recognized yourself don’t hesitate to send us an application! Send your cover letter, CV and expected salary to:
We process applications in the order they arrive and fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate(s) 🙂
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information! We will gladly tell more about us, our way of working, your future teammates (who are awesome) and what kind of tasks you would work with.
You can send your questions to our recruitment responsible Svante, svante(at)avoin.systems.
Who are we?
Avoin.Systems is part of Web-veistämö Oy. We are a Helsinki based IT company that is specialized in web services and ERP Systems. Avoin.Systems consists of passionate software enthusiasts who help customers overcome challenges in enterprise resource planning. Our solutions are based on Odoo, Open Source ERP which is written in Python.
Although we create high quality business apps, according to our employees, we have flexible and relaxed atmosphere where employees can impact their own work and have the freedom to choose the best tools and develop working methods. In addition to our Helsinki ”headquarters” we have a smaller branch office in Riga.